Innovative Teaching Grant Program
The Atlanta Education Foundation awards grants for creative and innovative teaching techniques and ideas to be used in the classroom to enhance the learning experience for AISD students and teachers. The Innovative Teaching Grant Program was developed to be an organized system of distributed donated funds.
The Atlanta Education Foundation Grant Committee is dedicated to ensuring that donor funds are distributed based on strict criteria. The Foundation only awards monies to creative and innovative projects not funded through tax dollars.
- January 22, 2018: Teacher Workshop–Administration Building – 4:00 p.m.
- January 24, 2018: Teacher Workshop–Administration Building – 4:00 p.m.
- March 2, 2018: Grants DUE to Administration Building – 4:00 p.m.
- March 13, 2018: Grant Folder Hand-out
- March 27, 2018: Grant Review Meeting – Administration Building 4:00 p.m.
- April 17, 2018: Grant Approval at monthly Foundation Board Meeting
- Secret Date : Prize Patrol
- June 30, 2018: All purchase orders due to campus accounting agent